Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Time to Update

It's been a while since I updated so here goes - Sorry if this is dis-jointed, just adding things as I think of them.
first, I have been working on a quilt for my friend Lorna, her birthday is coming up soon, so I am busy putting the quilting into it - by hand!  It's slow going but I think it will be done in time.
Also finished the Sunbonnet Sue quilt for my daughters friend Elizabeth, who at this very moment is in Korea meeting her daughter Elena, she should be home in Milwaukee soon.  Looking forward to seeing pictures.
I have been making some things to sell on Etsy     Britgaldesigns@etsy.com  take a look and tell me what you think.
My daughters and I are planning a trip to Japan in August - what fun!  I am looking forward to seeing Japan of course, but spending time with my "girls" will be priceless - we've never had a vacation together - just us girls.  (Rachel, Amanda and Mom gone wild!!)
Max is doing well at his new job as sous chef for Bon Vie, sometimes he seems tired but then restaurant hours are not the best.  He has his dog Bernie waiting for him at home - what a funny dog, he's half pug/half french bull dog - really cute and has the sweetest disposition of any dog I know.  He loves to visit "grandma" and terrorize my little Fritzie.



No comments: